First Year Milestones DVD – Two Volume Set
The Ultimate Visual Manual to Baby’s First Year!
First Year Milestones:
A Monthly Guide to Your Baby’s Growth 2 Volume Set
Using the popular context of monthly milestones, this video follows eight babies over time. The dvd teaches viewers what to expect from a baby in the first year of life. By showing each baby’s progress from month to month, educators can help parents, as well as staff, and students gain a more comprehensive understanding of infant growth and development.
The First Year Milestones dvd is a one-of-a-kind guide that:
- Covers each of the first year milestones in easy-to-understand terms
- Answers frequently asked questions about infant growth
- Emphasizes that all babies are unique and grow at their own pace
- Highlights how babies benefit from the positive relationships with loved ones
- Discusses signs of possible developmental delays
- Divides information into five-minute monthly sections
- Features real babies and their parents
First Year Milestones VOLUME 1: Birth to 6 Months
Volume 1 weaves together the milestones of the first six months with crucial parenting information. This volume, for example, follows four babies as they grow from sleeping newborns to babies who are sitting up and engaging with the world. Divided into two convenient 15-minute sections (Birth-3 Months and 3-6 Months).
Viewers will learn about:
- Bonding and brain development
- Learning and communicating through the senses
- Talking and reading to baby
- Tummy time
- SIDS and other safety issues
First Year Milestones VOLUME 2: 6 to 12 Months
Volume 2 goes from a grabbing, babbling infant to the first words and steps of a budding toddler. This volume features four babies as they develop more complex abilities. These abilities develop especially when free to explore a safe environment. Divided into two, user-friendly 15-minute sections (6-9 Months and 9-12 Months).
Viewers gain valuable information about:
- Play, memory, and brain development
- Positive relationships and self-esteem
- Learning through repetition
- Steps to understanding and saying first words
- Setting limits and saying “No”
Sorry, we cannot ship First Year Milestones dvd to Canada.
Ages 13-Adult, run time is 30 minutes per volume, Released 2005.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer previewing on videos. However, we will refund the price of the video when it is returned to us unharmed and unmarked within 30 days of the date we shipped it. Sorry, no refunds on shipping.