Understanding Mother and New Baby Care DVD
Prepare families for the first few weeks at home
The Understanding Mother and New Baby Care DVD covers the first few weeks postpartum. It also supports the continued health of mom and baby as they make the transition from hospital to home. This program helps you clearly and concisely present the most current need-to-know discharge information. This includes postpartum recovery tips, breastfeeding basics, newborn care, and when to call healthcare providers – in a relatable way that appeals to today’s parents.
- Caring for Your Baby – Diapering, circumcision & cord care, signs of infection, jaundice, well-baby visits, keeping baby healthy, bathing, car seats & hot car safety, SIDS, crying & abusive head trauma, when to call your healthcare provider/call 911
- Feeding Your Baby – Skin to skin, breastfeeding basics, feed often, hunger cues, latching, preventing engorgement, formula feeding, when to call your
healthcare provider/call 911
- Taking Care of Mom – Involution, lochia, perineal care, Kegels, cesarean care, baby blues & postpartum mood disorders, when to call your healthcare provider/call 911
Mother and New Baby Care includes:
- 2016 AAP SIDS prevention guidelines
- Current information on postpartum mood disorders
- Postpartum preeclampsia signs
- Hot-car safety warning
- All-new families, video footage, & graphics
- Information and tips delivered by a mom-baby nurse
Ages 13 to Adult, 34 minutes long, © 2017.
Sorry, we cannot ship this title to Canada.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer previewing on videos. However, we will refund the price of the video when it is returned to us unharmed and unmarked within 30 days of the date we shipped it. Sorry, no refunds on shipping.