Safe Sleep Kit
Safe Sleep Kit for Babies
The Safe Sleep Kit for babies provides the essentials to help families create a safe sleep environment for their infants and reduce the risk of SIDS. It will help take the guesswork out of baby safe sleep guidelines for your program participants. The sleep sack is the first and easiest line of defense because it eliminates the need for other bedding. The easy-to-remember A-B-C guidelines for a safe sleep environment are repeated on the educational handout and the magnet, reinforcing the core guidelines of Alone, on their Back, in a Crib. The final piece is the room thermometer to help keep baby’s room at comfortable, but not to warm, temperature. All packaged in a cute bag, ready for distribution.
Kits are available in three versions: English with a plain blank sleep sack, Spanish with a plain blank sleep sack or English with an imprinted sleep sack. The imprint reads: This Side Up, Every time I fall asleep, make sure I’m on my back to sleep. The Spanish is only available with the blank sleep sack.
The 5-Piece Safe Sleep Kit includes:
- Infant sleep sack- Made of soft 100% cotton interlock, this sleep sack has a roomy bottom for hip health and bottom zipper for easy diaper changes. Fits infants up to 18 lbs
- Safe to Sleep educational handout – While the focus is on the ABCs of safe sleep, all of the AAP recommendation are listed along with tips for tummy time. 8-1/2″ x11″, English on one side, Spanish on the other
- ABCs of Safe Sleep magnet – A constant reminder of the basics of a safe sleep environment. Informative graphic is printed on flexible 3 mil vinyl and measures 3″ x 3″.
- Room thermometer – Made of acrylic, it measures 2-1/4 x 4-1/2″ and attaches to the wall with 2 suction cups.
- Packed in a plastic bag, 12″ x 15″ with a 3″ gusset, fold over top and die-cut handles
To view or purchase individual items, click on any of the following: Sleep Sack, Imprinted Sleep Sack, Safe to Sleep Tear Pad, ABCs of Safe Sleep Magnet, Room Thermometer, For Your Baby Plastic Bag
Noodle Soup is a major provider to the following types of agencies and businesses.
- WIC Agencies
- Non-profit family service
- Health Departments
- Social Service Agencies
- Community action agencies
- Head start
- Home visitation services
- Early Head start
- Family Advocacies Programs at Military Institutions
- Native American Public Health Department