Safe to Sleep Tear Pad – Bilingual
Help prevent SIDS
The Safe to Sleep tear pad will help make sure your families know all of the steps for preventing Sudden Unexpected Infant Deaths including SIDS and suffocation. The flier focuses on the essential and easy-to-remember ABCs of safe sleep for baby: Alone, on their Back in an empty Crib. But it also go beyond those basics to educate families and caregivers on all of the things they can do to help reduce their infant’s risk of SIDS.
The Safe to Sleep tear pad covers:
- Sleeping alone, no blankets, toys, bumper pads
- Putting baby to sleep on their back
- Sleeping in a crib, not adult bed, couch or chair
- Room sharing
- Pacifier use
- Avoiding overheating
- No smoking around baby
- No commercial monitors and products
- Keeping health care appointments
- Avoiding smoking, drinking and drugs
- Tummy time
The flier measures 8½ x 11″ with 50 sheets per pad. English on one side and Spanish on the other.