Social Emotional Health Curriculum Kit
Support social emotion health with this supplemental curriculum
Using classroom activities and popular Little Book titles, these lessons provide instructors with content for 30-minute supplemental lessons for preschool classrooms as well as parent engagement meetings.
Each curriculum features:
- A brief overview of the concepts and evidence related to the topic. This helps to prepare the instructor for engaging with both students and caregivers.
- Lesson plans for hands-on classroom activities. Can be adapted for preschool children only or children and caregivers.
- Home activity handout to extend the classroom lesson.
- Little Book class sets to promote reading and extend the lesson content.
- Alignments to NAEYC Early Learning Standards and Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework.
Social Emotional Health Curriculum
This lesson helps children identify and express basic emotions and learn self-regulation.
- Social Emotional Health 8-page Teacher’s Guide
- Social Emotional Development home activity sheet, tear pad of 25 sheets
- 25 copies of How I Feel Little Book
- 25 copies of The Importance of Routines Little Book