The Dad Difference DVD
The Dad Difference
Raising Children Birth to Five
Motivate dads to be an integral part of their children’s lives from pregnancy on! Perfect for classes, this new research-based series will give dads the confidence and skills to parent in their own unique “dad” way, benefiting the child’s healthy development as well as the parents’ relationship. Featuring real dads, candid comments and practical tips, The Dad Difference will inspire all fathers to become more connected with their children.
Volume 1: Baby Basics
Follow a diverse group of expectant and new dads as they play a vital role in pregnancy, labor, and the birth of their children.
- Dads are unique – why are dads essential?
- The Pregnant Father – going to prenatal exams, healthy habits, finances, and taking time off
- Labor and Birth – being there, attending to mom’s needs, asking questions, being with baby
Volume 2: Involved from the Start
Inspire young dads to nurture their child’s development as
they deal with the life-changing realities of being a father.
- Connect – child development, health and safety
- Positive Discipline – setting limits and coping with frustration
- Take Care of Yourself – having
personal goals, dealing with your own father and more
Copyright 2004. Run time approximately 35 minutes per
video, ages 13 to adult.
Volume 1 and 2 are available as a set in English or Spanish in DVD format.
Volume 2 in both English and Spanish are available as individual DVDs – while supplies last.
Sorry, we cannot ship this title to Canada.
Was $249.85 now $187.39
While supplies last
PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer previewing on videos. However, we will refund the price of the video when it is returned to us unharmed and unmarked within 30 days of the date we shipped it. Sorry, no refunds on shipping.