- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Understanding Pregnancy DVD
Keeping parents and babies healthy
The Understanding Pregnancy dvd teaches expectant parents how to keep themselves and their babies healthy as they take the remarkable journey through pregnancy. Presenting the latest research-based recommendations, Understanding Pregnancy models healthy habits and partner involvement, all while stressing the importance of good prenatal health. This DVD features stunning 3D animation that brings fetal development to life and will motivate moms to take good care of themselves throughout pregnancy.
- Fetal Development overview of trimesters, changes to mom and baby in each trimester, 3D animation of fetal development
- Medical Care choosing a provider, routine appointments, ultrasounds, first trimester screening, glucose tolerance test, Group B strep test
- Nutrition extra calories, weight gain, healthy cooking and eating habits, USDAs MyPlate, foods to limit or avoid, iron and folic acid, dental hygiene, prenatal vitamins, cravings, beverages, breastfeeding preparation
- Exercise guidelines, safe and unsafe activities, exercise, warning signs, Kegel exercises, exercise tips by trimester
- Discomforts nausea, constipation, heartburn, faintness, round ligament pain, backache, swelling, insomnia, leg cramps, Braxton-Hicks contractions, general pregnancy warning signs, preterm labor signs
- Hazards alcohol, smoking, illegal drugs, certain medications, X-rays, hot tubs/saunas/tanning beds, tattoos, environmental hazards
- Emotions common pregnancy stressors, stress-relief tips, support, body image, relationship tips, dads, domestic abuse
Length: 75 min, © 2012 (Bonus: 35-min condensed version and 5-min. fetal development section)
Sorry, we cannot ship this title to Canada.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer previewing on videos. However, we will refund the price of the video when it is returned to us unharmed and unmarked within 30 days of the date we shipped it. Sorry, no refunds on shipping.