Understanding Your Newborn DVD
Newborn care DVD supports classroom instruction.
The Understanding Your Newborn DVD provides comprehensive, evidence-based education about baby care in the first six weeks and beyond.
The DVD features modern, high-quality footage of newborns and real-life stories from first-time parents. This tools helps you to teach in a clear and relatable way. It allows you to deliver the latest guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics as well as other trusted organizations, along with the importance of baby cues, early brain growth, and bonding.
Chapters of Understanding Your Newborn include:
- Newborn Traits womb to world, skin-to-skin care, appearance and reflexes, senses
- Newborn Behaviors states of alertness and how to interact, newborn sleep and breathing patterns
- Crying & Comforting newborn crying patterns and why babies cry, comfort techniques, coping with crying and Abusive Head Trauma, baby blues and PPD
- Feeding breastfeeding, formula, burping
- Diapering supplies, how-to, diaper rash, stool and urine patterns, when to call the healthcare provider
- Bathing, Nail Care, & Dressing sponge bathing, tub bathing, water safety, nail care, dressing
- Newborn Health cord care, circumcision/penis care, well baby visits, jaundice, vaccines, hand washing and visitors, taking temperature, when to call the healthcare provider
- Newborn Safety car seats, equipment recalls, SIDS, second-hand smoke, safety straps, pets, siblings
Ages 13-adult, total running time 39 minutes, © 2016.
Sorry, we cannot ship this title to Canada.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer previewing on videos. However, we will refund the price of the video
when it is returned to us unharmed within 30 days of the date we shipped it. Sorry, no refunds on shipping.