How Big is My Baby Now?
Help your moms visualize their unborn child with How Big is My Baby Now?
Our window to the womb shows baby at actual size! A great education tool. . . moms-to-be can hold this folding chart up to their tummies to see their baby’s size! Written at a 6th grade reading level.
- An exciting tool to give to each mom to use throughout her pregnancy
- Makes the baby real, and helps moms begin bonding earlier
- Each panel has a short list of milestones, plus baby’s length and weight
- Allows mom to show her partner and children how big the baby is now
- Kids love to color these in!
Folded size is 8½ x 12″ and unfolds to 12 x 25½” long.