Ten Tips on Taking Care of Your Little One’s Teeth Pamphlet
Keeping your baby’s mouth healthy
Taking Care of Your Little One’s Teeth is an important health topic. Broken down into 10 easy-to-follow steps which are shown below. Each of the 10 tips are important for the long-term oral health of every child.
Ten tips in Taking Care of Your Little One’s Teeth
- Wipe baby’s gums
- Start to brush as soon as first tooth appears
- Use fluoride toothpaste once teeth appear
- Help with brushing
- Help little one spit out toothpaste
- Check for fluoride
- Avoid too much sugar
- Never prop a baby’s bottle
- Go to the dentist
- Check baby’s teeth once a month for white spots
Available in English only. All Ten Tips pamphlets are 3-paneled and fit into #10 envelopes. Folded size is 3½ x 8½”. Printed in 2 colors on both sides. Sold as individual pamphlets.