Coping with Crying & Colic booklet – English only
Coping with Crying & Colic booklet
Ordinary crying differs from colic
Our Coping with Crying & Colic booklet helps educate parents by
- describing how ordinary crying differs from colic
- stressing patience and resourcefulness
- including a Crying Diary
- giving advice on receiving medical care
- listing helpful suggestions to relieve parents’ anxieties
- showing other books to read as well as other outside sources
Coping with Crying & Colic is written at an 8th grade level. The 16 page booklet contains beautiful and culturally divers photographs.
Booklets are 5½ x 8½”, English only and revised in 2021.
Another resource for new parents is our Baby’s First Weeks booklet.
Noodle Soup is a major provider to the following types of agencies and businesses.
- WIC Agencies
- Non-profit family service
- Health Departments
- Social Service Agencies
- Community action agencies
- Head start
- Home visitation services
- Early Head start
- Family Advocacies Programs at Military Institutions
- Native American Public Health Department